Saturday 5 June 2010

What Did I Say?

3 days isn't enough time to get your head straight!
I got to work to find that I'd left both my lunch and evening meal behind, so have been subsisting on Robins good will......and the hot dogs that he brought! Not only that, but it seems that I haven't got a phone charger with me either, so will have to resort to the complicated use of a laptop to charge my phone at some time tomorrow...apologies if this leads to a short period of no news for you all.

Add to this the fact that certain items that were cancelled still turned up in the food delivery and a less than successful meeting this afternoon and it looks like we were doomed today!

Still, the forecast is good if you like that sort of weather, so hopefully we should see a good number of visitors to the Palace tomorrow and Sunday, even if they stay in the gardens and don't come to see us in the kitchens.
Almost all new recipes for us this weekend, so losts to keep us interested...even if tripe figures heavily in our plans.

More news tomorrow via Twitter and here.

No comments: