Tuesday 8 June 2010

A Little Help Please!

It's been quite busy here of late, the statistics for visitors are showing me that a nice number of people are popping in and (hopefully) reading the burble that you find here.
As with visits to all internet sites, the statistics log all sorts of information like the countries you all live in, what times people visit, what site you came to the blog from....nothing unusual in fact and all very informative for me when it comes to planning updates, information and the like. What it doesn't tell me is how many of you are regulars and how many of you have just found this little area on the Internet. For me, that information would be really useful so that I know what sort of things to be telling you all....it's no good telling you the same old stuff if you're all old hands here, likewise, I wouldn't want to assume that you know what I'm on about when this is actually the first time that you've visited.

So, if you wouldn't mind, could you fill in this survey for me....nothing too taxing, but it really would help me out. Ta!




No comments: