Wednesday 29 August 2007

Our Survey Says.....

Just a brief post to fill in before I regale you with tales of Mondays cooking and some more images of the weekend.

To the right you'll now find a little survey that I'd be very appreciative if you could participate in......pretty please. Just fill in the closest answer and submit away. It's basically to see how you found out about the blog so I can see how best to target any future effort at spreading the word about this place.

Friends and family who I personally know read this such as Helen and No.1 Fan don't need to bother thanks as I know your answers already ;-)

Thanks in anticipation

EDIT: Can't alter the questions at the moment due to problems at Blogger. If you found out about it on a forum posting somewhere then please hold fire on your answer until i can edit the questions. Thanks

No comments: