Wednesday 15 August 2007

No Rest For The Wicked!!

With Chris off on annual leave next week I'm having to get the planning and shopping lists for both the holiday weekend and the September weekend in by tomorrow.

The holiday weekend is done, menu planned and shopping ordered....I'll post the menu later on today when I've got it all typed up, 3 days of cooking and serving 2 meals a day again so plenty of scope for pictures I hope (if we can get our act together).

September is another matter and I'm waiting for Chris (he's the boss!) to get back with what he'd like to see us do over the weekend. I've given him a few suggestions, but will wait to see if he has a preference or not. As soon as he lets me know I can plan the food and let you all know what to expect.

Until then, I've been digging around trying to clean up the hard drive to get some more space and I came across these two videos which I hadn't posted before. They were taken for the AV display on the 'retrospective' weekend and show peeling and mincing, but I thought you might like to see them anyway.





Enjoy!

No comments: