Saturday 2 February 2008

What A Strange Day!

So the rugby was on at Twickenham just round the corner and we weren't expecting to be too busy but it was nice to have been pleasantly wrong.
We had a good crowd and boy did they talk.....in fact by mid-day I was a little concerned that we weren't actually going to get any dishes finished.....or in some cases, started!!

However, I didn't have to worry and by the end of the day the boys had pulled it out of the proverbial bag and we finished all that I'd planned for us to cook.

So, 'what did you cook?' I hear you ask.....well sat here in the pub, the wrong side of a couple of pints I'm afraid I'm going to keep you in suspense and enjoy a nice evening chatting with my friends.......I don't get the chance to do it as often as I'd like to and so I'll fill you guys in later on and show you the video and pictures early next week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day and even better evening,but you don't say whether Ross managed to make it in the end.Looking forward to seeing the pictures,and Roberts measurements !!!!!
Love from your no.1 fan x