Friday 8 February 2008

Video Killed The Radio Star.

I was going to use some abysmal pun on Vini Vidi Vici for the post title.........but thought better of it in the end you lucky people. Anyway, I've just made some changes to the navigation/information column to the right of the screen and in case you haven't guessed already they're to do with the videos on Youtube.

Down at the bottom there is now a link to the Youtube channel that contains all of the videos to date which should make it easier for you to find them all, rather than having to trawl through all of the previous posts to find the video that you want to see again......not that I'm avers to you doing that of course, just trying to make life easier for everybody. There's also a Youtube widget that shows the last few videos that I've uploaded and if you click on them thy'll play right here in the blog......a bit like never having to leave the comfort of your favourite armchair I suppose.

Enjoy!

No comments: