Wednesday 21 July 2010

Silence Is Golden....

but this is ridiculous!

Lots of things on my plate keeping me busy have meant letting it slide a little here...apologies, but I'm afraid that's the way the cookie crumbled over the last few weeks.
Just a quickie now to say that I am alive and there will be stuff forthcoming, especially as we're cooking this weekend and Saturday sees the flotilla event in full effect with Henry dining alfresco in the Privy Garden along with all sorts of stuff going on in the Palace until 10.00 at night!!

But for now, I'm only here whilst I'm saving a few references ready for a trip to the Public Record Office tomorrow to actually get on with the research that is now wildly behind schedule...perhaps the odd update via Twitter over the day, who knows?

Plans are moving ahead for future events, mostly because of departmental holidays taking people out of the supply chain loop for the bulk of August, so I have to get shopping lists for both Augusts and September sorted pdq....as soon as plans are finalised I'll let you all know what's what.

That's all for now I'm afraid...long day tomorrow and this hot spell we're having at the moment is really not conducive to a good nights sleep.

TTFN.

No comments: