Tuesday 16 March 2010

The White Heat Of Technology!!

Eagle eyed observers may notice that there's a new widget in the left hand column.....a Twitter thingy!

Yes, I've come over all hip (for hip read several years behind the times, was reticent up until now, may well delete it in the near future, still not bothering with that Facebook malarkey) and got myself a Twitter thing. To be honest I've no idea what it does or how it works, but all the blah promises the ability to post short notes as and when, so it may just kick me up the backside into telling you all some more stuff without feeling the pressure in having to write a weighty tome each time.

Who knows, it may even catch on in my little brain and you might hear some more from me....even if it's only in 140 characters or less.

As is the usual way of things, there will now be a flurry of posts bringing you up to date and promising more in the future, here's hoping I can keep that promise eh?

TTFN

No comments: