Wednesday 31 March 2010

The Lies I Tell!

So there I was telling you via Twitter that I'd post before the weekend....well it sort of turns out that would be a teensy weensy bit of a fib...unless you count this post?!?!

A long day at work in meetings about all sorts of things that have nothing to do with getting on and cooking (but very important none the less)means I'm getting very short of time and I've still got a pile of stuff to sort out before getting to the Palace for the food deliveries tomorrow lunchtime....sooooooo.....no update on last weekend I'm afraid, you'll just have to wait until after the Easter event...sorry!

As with last weekend I shall endeavour to keep you up to speed with the cookery as best I can....thoughts and 'facts' as close to them happening as I can via Twitter and hopefully a good blog post or two over the weekend to fill out the gaps.

If you were thinking of braving the weather this weekend (and the forecast is for a stinker I believe!) and visiting the Palace, do make sure you say hello and have a good look at what we are doing.....cooking a meal each day, ready for 4.00 p.m.
There are some 'testers' being trialled through the Palace over this Easter event, can't say what at the moment as they are sort of hush-hush, but when everything comes on line properly I'll update you then...hopefully with pictures too!

Now, where did I put that list of shopping I had?.........

No comments: