Thursday 3 July 2008

No Sleep Til Bedtime!

Well we're back from our jolly jaunt, but I've not had time to sort out the pictures yet, so you'll get them with all the images from this weekends work.

Was it a good trip? Yes, I think so......nice to see how other sites work, both their strengths and weaknesses and how they work all these to their advantage to come up with some interesting education sessions. Thanks especially to the staff at Gainsborough Old Hall for letting us shadow their session.....something I know is not easy as it really makes you feel under pressure.

This weekend should be good to go so to speak, not a lot to say at the moment as I'm trying to sort out 4 things at once before I can leave tomorrow, so you'll just have to tune in over the next couple of days to see how things are going.

TTFN

No comments: