Thursday 18 December 2008

Aguementative!

Just an update....won't be anything meaningful posted for a while as I'm stricken with a viral infection resulting in stupidly high temperatures, aches and sweating fits!?!

The doctor has prescribed a course of anti-biotics to keep any secondary infection at bay....I swear to God they'e the size of chocolate Yule logs!!......as well as some man sized pain killers to abate the stupifying headaches.

As soon as I can shift this things will be back to normal.....or as normal as can be expected.

TTFN

2 comments:

Jean A said...

Oh dear, so sorry to hear you are down. I found your blog this evening while resting from my own ague. Hoping you will recover very soon...best wishes, Jean

Elise Fleming said...

I hope that you are no longer "agueing" and that you will be in good health for this weekend's cookery. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!