Thursday 7 June 2007

A Public Apology

It was recently brought to my attention that I may have given the impression to some people that Jorge's only skill is breaking wind for Britain!

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that Jorge is a highly skilled individual (that's why we asked him to join us), good with the public (so my mother says!), with a wide base knowledge that can be easily applied to the work we do, practical and a skilled artist - as can be seen from his website http://www.guildofsayntluke.co.uk/







who happens to break wind for Britain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No apology needed, but when your mum's first comments were about my 'other skills' I was a bit concerned.

As it happens I have been weighing myself most days and believe it or not have lost almost half a stone since the May bank holiday. I seriously put it down to being so put off normal food that I am reduce to eating small portions. I am now under 14 stone, the bank hol weekend I was 14 stone 5/6.

Not that the wife noticed.