Sunday 30 May 2010

Late Night Log In

My word, somewhat later that I had planned to be doing this, so it'll be much shorter than expected or indeed planned as I really should be in bed by now!

It's been a really odd day today and not just because I've been in 'civvies' taking pictures and the like.....the visitors have been odd too!
There has been a definite sense of visitors either having come to see what we are up to and being really interested, or having no interest at all and only tolerating us because it was raining and they didn't want to be outside getting wet.....very odd.

As I tweeted, not as productive as we could have been recipe wise, but very good ideas wise and lots more thoughts added to our general pile of things that are interesting that need looking at.

That has to be it for now as I'm faling asleep whilst trying to write this post. More tweets planned for tomorrow, as well as some top quality roast beef and other wonderful things. We are also collecting the data and thoughts for proper posts later in the weekend or early next week.

Night night one and all.

No comments: