Wednesday 11 April 2007

Stop The Presses!!!

No......cancel that order.......start the presses!!

As of now, 'The Noble Boke of Cokery' is available to purchase at http://stores.lulu.com/tudorcook for the princely sum of £22.90 plus postage and packing (shipping and handling for our US viewers!)
Due to the convoluted method that I am using to post these blog posts I am not able to make that a clickable link at the moment so I'm afraid that you'll have to cut and paste the address into your web browser should you chose to visit the Lulu shop. Likewise, I am not able to change the button at the top of the column on the right, so for the moment it will still take you to the website that will give you a little more information about the book.

Should you choose to look at the Lulu site please be aware that the cover that you will see is very probably NOT the cover that the book comes with; the site is limited in that it doesn't seem to show covers that are full wraparound dust jackets, so it sort of makes one up. When I get back on Sunday night I'll post an image of the cover for you all to see and sort out all of the links to the relevant sites.

I'm now off down the pub to celebrate with a pint then back for an early night as today was a long old day.......more tomorrow.

No comments: